Got a tiny house and needing a place to set it and hook up utilities so you can “go tiny” and “be free”?
Keep reading below.
Don’t yet have a tiny house, but want to stay in one for a night or three to EXPERIENCE what tiny living is all about first and see if it’s right for you?
Click here and see which of our Huntsville Tiny Homes may have availability to suit your schedule: Tiny Homes in Huntsville for Nightly Short Term Stays
Bring your tiny house on wheels and live here!
We are in the process of bringing together all the pieces necessary to develop a larger Tiny House Community here in Huntsville, but for the meantime we have a smaller property that can handle a handful of tiny houses on wheels for longer term periods (for example, a previous tenant was here with his tiny house for just under 3 years before he decided to take another adventure and move further down south with his tiny house).
Below you will find the amenities we offer on this smaller property; keep in mind we currently can only facilitate tiny houses with gray water systems (no black water, ie, flushing toilets – flushless/composting/waterless toilets only).
This Huntsville tiny house hosting property includes the following amenities with a $600 monthly lot lease fee (minimum 12 month lease; lease subject to approval):
- 30 amp & 50 amp power hookups (first $50 electric usage included with lot lease fee)
- fresh water hookups (unmetered; assumes typical use)
- gray water hookups (no black water, ie, regular flushing toilets not allowed unless separate black water tank emptied offsite)
- high-speed, strong wifi internet service throughout the property
- shared mailbox for letters, etc
- shared trash can (weekly service) & recycling can (monthly service)
- commercial washing machine & double-dryer access (coming soon!)
- 2x 5×10 mini storage units to store anything (non-hazardous) that won’t fit in your tiny house (on property)
- 1 parking spot
- grass cutting around your tiny house and green spaces
- access to raised vegetable garden (fresh peppers, tomotoes, basil, strawberries, rosemary, oregano, etc; seasonal, depends on weather conditions)
- access to propane fire pit & chairs, propane grill, hanging chair under pergola, etc
- Within walking distance: Dollar General, Post Office, DJ’s Pizza
- Within the area (few min drive): several gas stations and fast food restaraunts on highway 72 (McDonalds, Taco Bell, Wendy’s, KFC, Arby’s, Waffle House); Hickory Nature Trail (back side of Monte Sano hiking, paved 2-mile scenic walking/bike path around residential neighborhood)
- Within short drive (5 min): Winchester Rd – Lots of restaraunts & shopping (Walmart, Publix, Aldi; Mexican/Japanese/Italian/Chinese & fast food restaurants; tire & auto stores, etc)
- 8 min drive (3 stop lights): downtown Huntsville: bars, restaurants, entertainment… (and Monte Sano State Park: hiking, biking trails…)
Or you can contact us by email directly here.